Sunday, January 19, 2014

More steampunk mech legs and hedgewizards

Firstly....
Here is a Plasma spear weilding steampunk henchman, he arose from a conversation I was having with my friend John Roberts and Christine Cross about good names for heroes / villains. 

He used to work in deep sea salvage before become the muscle. I hope his name will be something like ABYSSAL PHIL, or something. 

Anyway, I was inspired to drop some of them into my quasi steampunk oxspindle world and here is the first, of hopefully many. The story will continue to unfold! I want to bring a sprinkling of art nouveau into these guys, we’ll see if I can manage it.



Character sketch based on a description by Tharook.

Floating wizard of these people


Little chaps like this have started appearing in my sketchbook! I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Have a great week!

b.

No comments: