Monday, September 28, 2009

Cotswold, steampunk bikes and owls.

Hello! after my trip to Heythrop zoological gardens last Sunday, this Sunday me and mazz continued our adventures and went to The Cotswold Wildlife Park which was super fun. The best selection of owls I've seen in a while, and skunks are awesome!

When i wasn't there i mostly painted enviros, that aren't full ready for the world, here is some stuff that is:


Oh yeah I'm back life drawing, as you can see from the warm ups especially i was really rusty, Doing it HERE at the Queens Park Art Centre in Aylesbury, lovely group, took the hedge along too.

Too much value on that knee.

Lemurs don't stay still for longer than 30 secs or so, so super quick lines then as much tone as you can manage.

Owls stay still a tiny bit longer, mostly move to stare at you O.o


Enviro Paints next week, you wont be disappointed!!
B.

2 comments:

samboy said...

I've been there twice in the last few weeks and going again Wednesday :) Millions of owlies!

its fab! :) x

Adam Foster-Fahy said...

Life drawing is nice, very few anatomical issues with it, just keep it up mate.

I like the designs for the Steampunk motorbikes, looks like they were a lot of fun to do. Are you going to fully develop your favourite design? I think that would be very interesting to see.

There is always room in my heart for you.

Adam Foster-Fahy
www.AdamFF.com