Sunday, June 07, 2009

Heyloes! helicopter, steam punk and misc,

So i was in a coffee shop sketching with my holmes, and mister harries (Dannysketch on the interwebs) says, you Badger, are quite good at vehicles, to which i'm like 'surely everyone can do that' and he's like 'no'

So upon that sound advice i thought i'd try rendering one, i've never done that before so here was my attempt.


My thinking behind this when i sketched it up, which is further down is i wanted a light carrier for moving baggage inbetween platforms and runways in the jungle spaceports i used to draw a lot.

Also there are tonnes of bees in the garden who don't mind you getting really up close while they pick pollen, i found them very cool.

_____

This was my favourite of my life drawings this week, done in 10 mins, i love it.


Obligatory sketches.

Tiny sketchbook for lunchbreaks at work and out and about, all from somewhere inside my brain.




____

The rest of the life drawing.



Till next week!
B.

No comments: